Thursday 5 December 2013

Surprise for the Christmas Market this weekend.

Peoples, fans, followers, and Spaniels, lend me your ears...not literally, mine works perfickly fanks, I mean listen up. I've been working on a special, extra special treat for you all at the Christmas Market. I likes to call it my Christmas Present to you alls.

I've 'structed Mummy to put up Merlin's Magic Paws round the Market. If you find them all, tell one of my staffs in the Infomation Centre and they'll give you a present from me. 

Now, come closer...closer...closer...ow, not on my feets. 

What the staffs don't know yet, is that I've written you all a story. It's an extra special true life's Christmas story...just for you. The key to it is on the present. Shhhh. Don't tell the staffs...I've not got them Christmas presents this year.

So remember your mission, peoples, find the paws, tell the staffs all the colours, get the present and use the key. Simples. Fank you please. Merlin rules.



No comments:

Post a Comment