Tuesday 17 December 2013

I'm makin' a list, He's checkin' it twice...

I'm makin' a list,
He's checkin' it twice,
He's gonna find out Jazz is naughty, I'm nice.

Santa paws is comin' to me,
Santa paws is comin' to me,
Santa paws is comin' to me...

He sees me chasing cats-ies
He sees me lick Mum's ear.
He knows when Jazz is bad or good
So she's got no chance this year!

So you'd better not eat
Your Mum's bestest shoes
Better not bark
I'm giving you clues

That Santa Paws is comin' to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Fank you, fank you. Fank you, please, fank you.

Last weekends, peoples, I was sevrere...sevarileee...really, really, disdapointed. The 'Uman was supposed to take me to see Santa Paws at the no-dogs shops letting dogs in for Santa Paws only. I was very, very, very, very, muchly, very e'cited 'bout dis. Mummy still can't drive, she's got a 'Uman paw problem. If she could, I knows we would have goned. But we didn't. I didn't get to tell Santa Paws my Christmas list, 'cos the 'Uman had to go work instead. Not good. Not good for Merlin's. If I don't tell Santa Paws what I neeeeeeeeeeed for Christmas he might not get me what I really, really need.

Today, mummy showed me an alternat...alenartiv...altana...another way.

Letta's.

I can send Santa Paws letters wiv my list of demands...I mean needs on. So here's my list, peoples...

Numba 1 - I really really really really really need my own kitten. Failing that a cat that works properly. Mine are broked. I found these options for Santa Paws in case he was stukded.


Numba 2 - I really really really needs a new bowl. Don't mind which eva Santa Paws wants to pick.


Numba 3 - just 'cos Jazz is tubby, I've been livin' on dust and cat poop, it's not 'ceptable peoples. I really really needs a Jurrasic Bone dis big. 



That is all.

I fink I have beened very reasonable in my demands...I mean requests. I've ritted twenty letters, just in case, but if you all could add them to your Santa Paws lists for me too...just in case, that would be e'cellent. 

Fank you please, Merlin rules.



_____ Come and meet Merlin and Jazz at Deepdale Backpackers & Camping on the beautiful north Norfolk coast http://www.deepdalebackpackers.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment