Sunday 3 November 2013

Something Special

People's I have been busy this week doing a'vanced preparations for the Deepdale Christmas Market. I have beened a busy pooch. I can't tell you too much 'bout it 'cos I don't want to give too much away, but if you come to the Market there's a game for my friends to play.

You have to find all the coloured paws around the market stalls. Some will be on the floor and some will be up high, and when you've found them all, you have to come and tell me the colours. 

If you get them all right, I'll give you a special surprise. How cool is that? 

In other news of the week...

Yesterday, Jazz and me took Mummy and the 'Uman to the beach and we saw something amaze-balls. Never seen one before in all of my life, but Jazz said she had once. It was a doubly rainbow right over the beach. The 'Uman said you could find pots of gold at the end of them, but it ended in the sea so we didn't go and look. See...






It was very windy, but it was a very nice walk. The only problem was afterwards. Mummy said we was to mucky to get in the car. We were a little bit soggy and covered in sand, so the 'Uman came up with this idea...
 
I don't think she knows who I am.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment