Saturday 13 April 2013

Munchousen by Dogsie....part too

It was disturbing, Peoples. Very disturbing. The vet lady shook her head at the 'Uman and then 'zamined my head. She 'clared no lime's disease. No danger of head fallin off. She also 'clared 'Uman hads to buy tic-remover-fingy for future uses.

She then shook head again at the 'Uman and said no she would not pick off my scabby head 'cos it might be yucky underneath. She gave 'Uman some cream for Mummy to apply...not 'Uman's...and said it should be fine. If not she's caused me to have a lump in the top of my head for the rest of my life, Peoples.

She has ruineded my modelling career. My pritty looks is goned.

'Tis over for me.

Must look for yet another career.

I'm thinking about character acting now I is not pritty.

Yet more 'munition for me to get revenge on the 'Uman.

No comments:

Post a Comment