Tuesday 9 April 2013

I have been to the Torture chamber...

Peoples I don't care how sad the 'Uman is. Her behaviour today has been unacceptable.

Unacceptable!

She took me...Merlin Bramhall (I'm dropping the Smith part from now on) de First and Jazzy Bramhall-Smith (she's got to keep it...cos I said so) to the Torture chamber.

Dese fings were the instrumnents of my abuse, Peoples!


I went in there a fine figure of a Collie. And now I look like this....



I have been scalped...pruned...de-furred!
I is practically nekid, Peoples!
It is an outrage!
I will have my revenge, Peoples.

Oh yes. *rubbing my little paws together...

Oh yes, I will have my revenge.
 
I wonder how hard it would really be to get those pictures of the 'Uman wiv pigtails afterall...









 


No comments:

Post a Comment