Thursday 14 March 2013

'Uman Training

I 'ave trained the 'Uman very, very well. Couple of days ago we went 'venturin up a mountain called Blencathra. It's now bagged, and this is where I learnded of my supa power. Come closer...I will 'splane.

We conkered the top and went back down a little bit out if the wind to have us butty break. To none Yorkshire/northern British folk...this means lunch. Mummy pulled out of her bag the little cooker, water, squeezy tubes of soup, and a flat bread thingy. When she got the water hotting up she pulled out an extra fleece to go under her coat to stop her getting cold, and a mat to sit on...same reason. Mummy is not well trained for Merlin's...it's really the other way round here. Howeva my supa power is over the 'Uman. Out if her bag she pulled out a big pouch of dog food. No little cooker. She pulled out a packet of Jumbone dog treats. No spare fleece to stop her getting cold. The extra little bottle of water she carried...dog water. I like Volvic bestest...but at a push Evian will do. I quite like the strawberry flavour I sometimes make her share wiv me too.

So I have 'cided I should use my supa powers for the good of all collies and my new career is to train 'Umans. I have setted up a website. It is www.'Umantrainin.co.uk/numpti'srevriwear charges and so on are all 'splained there. I can teach your 'Uman how to special treat YOU.

Oh and the mountain was good too.


No comments:

Post a Comment