Monday 12 July 2010

Pants cats and Super hard puppies!

Captivity gets more confusing everyday.

The 'umans today showed me things the call 'pants cats'.





They call the grey one 'thena', and the other one 'Herc'. 'Herc' was nasty to me and tried to hit me. I was super fast though and escaped. Yay me.

The other one is a wuss and is scared of me. Super hard me.

They are about my size though and may be useful to my plans in the future as they get really good smelling food up on the top of this cupboard where i can't reach it. Bad 'umans. It should be on the floor then i can have some too. I am practising jumping and climbing to see if i can reach up the cupboard as their is a chair that the 'pants cat 'thena' uses to get up to the food. This may be may only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment