Monday 5 July 2010

Abducted.



This is me.

I have been abducted from my mates and my Mum and transported in a rolling box from Lincoln to a place called Norfolk. (I looked on a map and it's the bit that looks like a fat bum on the UK.)

My first night in captivity was a bit of a blur. I may have been drugged because I slept. A lot. There is also a black and white monster that looks at me all the time. I think it hates me.


See this is me trying to soften it up for my escape. Doesn't look very likely does it?

The grub's ok and there aren't too many hungry mouths trying to get at it while i'm eating. They also are trying to bribe me with treats and toys. So far they have given me a teddy bear, some chewy thing thats supposed to taste like bacon... what's bacon? Some rope toy, and empty plastic bottle... well they didn't give me that one. I stole it. I also stole the shoes from one lady and the socks from the other. So they can't chase me. A belt off a dressing gown. and some paper they keep putting on the floor. Not figures that one out yet. Maybe they're just messy?

Gotta go. They may be watching.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment